Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yes Phyllis there is a Public CV Blog.

Reply and Welcome to one of our Vice Presidents.


is this where i get to comment? i am not very techie. if you would all read what i wrote on the other blog i would like you to see how it is all being reported. this president is so paranoid that anyone that does not think as he does is a traitor. he accused me to my face, with ed black in the room, as trying to bring down uco from the minute i got there. i gave back my key to the office because i was afraid that he would accuse me of other things. so when i go in to the office in the morning, i knock on the door so i can get in.

Olga was right to give him the balls. someone had to.!!!!

Our Reply: 
Yes Phyllis there is a Santa Claus and this is the place for all comments. This is the place to vent, this is the place to tell it as it is. This is the Public Century Village Blog. All officers and Executive board member should feel free to comment here. As a matter of fact all Residents of Century Village are invited to comment here. If you want to post just send me your E-mail.

We are all happy to see that some of the Officers are not suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome.

Welcome again,  Phyllis

Gary    

Another disillusioned Century Villager  - Welcome

I confess that I am a friend of David. But after everything I've seen happen, I can't help but agree with you more, Phyllis. You've got it right, he is paranoid. I feel badly because I wish could take my president election vote back. He's turned into a monster. The 2 balls that Olga gave to him, well she ought to get them back because I now know he doesn't have any. The Israel blog turned down what I had to say. If this gets on your blog, I thank you in advance.
 
Our reply
Your welcome in advance
Gary
 
Olga
Can you get the balls back?
G
 

 

9 comments:

  1. I confess that I am a friend of David. But after everything I've seen happen, I can't help but agree with you more, Phyllis. You've got it right, he is paranoid. I feel badly because I wish could take my president election vote back. He's turned into a monster. The 2 balls that Olga gave to him, well she ought to get them back because I now know he doesn't have any. The Israel blog turned down what I had to say. If this gets on your blog, I thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a friend of the Great leader you are in danger. Do not express a positive opinion about the Public blog
      G

      Delete
  2. Gary,
    David needs the balls more than I do. They are intended for him to play with whenever he goes bonkers.
    Some of you may remember Humphrey Bogart as Captain Queeg in the Movie "Caine Mutiny. When his men begin to turn against him he starts to play with the balls. I feel David needs to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I remember, I was chief Engineer on one of those boats and stood a watch 4 on 4 off plus work all day. Great times
      G

      Delete
  3. isn't it interesting that the ONLY issue david is pushing is the wi-fi? there were other issues at the meeting that were either cut or reduced and from him you don't hear a peep.i guess he doesn't care about secutity because we did vote down the third rover.

    i also want to thank the folks that are waking up to what is happening. drinking his koolaid does not belong here and those that do drink it and think it will bring good , remember jonestown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jonestown, now you're going back a few years, like decades. The biggest question about Jonestown is how that leader led so many people down the death path, and for what? Relate that to Israel. Knowing what kind of a man he really is, why do so many of the Delegates follow him? He's like a snake charmer. It is baffling to me. I'm reading a lot on this blog, and believe me Phyllis, I am waking up.

      Delete
  4. thank you , thank you , all. we are not finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You've been around a long time in CV Phyllis, and you've helped many of the needy. Israel makes fun of the things that you have accomplished. I think that he's a mama's boy and bangs his fists on the table if he doesn't get his way. He's even attacking you and making fun that maybe you're going to run against him. You know that SOB has brought a very good suggestion to the forefront. Why don't you run for the presidency? You'll have an awful lot of backers, and so long as you remember who your friends are, you'll make it.

      Delete