Friday, November 1, 2013

Impolite at the least, dam well rotten at the best

Bob Rivera, a gentlemen(?) that works for UCO and is a friend of Mr. Israel and works for the Reporter and has a palpable hate for Dorothy Tetro our treasurer. The hate is like a aura around this man. You can almost see it, you can smell it.  At the 11/1 Delegate's Meeting he got up to the Mike to insist on, exactly I know not what, but the source of his anger was about where Ms. Tetro lives.  Later in the middle of some UCO important business he gave her the finger, the bird.

Is not the Delegate Assembly better than this?

It is incredible that our President allows people with this much animosity and hatred anywhere near the delegates. And that he has the audacity to sully the meeting with his personal agenda. The delegates meeting is definitely not the place for this kind of trash. Dave should lease him back, he is like a angry dog.

Richard Parker

2 comments:

  1. Gary, I can't understand you calling this guy a 'gentleman'. What kind of gentleman would ever do such a despicable thing, and especially where he did it. That is definitely NOT my definition of a gentleman. I will not put in print what I call a person of this caliber. I am beginning to understand why so many people have nothing good to say about this, apparently, non-person. In my mind, I had no opinion of him one way or the other, because I knew little about him, but after hearing it over and over today about what he did to Ms. Tetro, I am not interested in knowing more about him, because I now know all I need to know. He's shown his
    true colors.

    Carole (apparently my name area isn't working)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole; The comment about Gentlemen is meant to be sarcastic. Basically he is a jerk, Capital J
      G

      Delete