Sunday, December 1, 2013

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES

Eva it is OK!    

This is an excerpt from a note received by me from a grandchild, a teenager, who seems to be able to run circles around David Israel and his lackeys, when discussing America and G-d.
   
        .......By the way, these people are pretty dumb. America and G-d are tied together all the time. One of the things I remember most from 9/11 is the time when all of Congress stood on the steps of the Capitol and sang God Bless America. I guess it was okay to mix them together then. And how about the Pledge of Allegiance?   Mr. Israel, when we pledge, we say, "under G-d, indivisible....." so that makes two times we mix G-d and America! I even have a third example for you. Look at your money and read what it says - "In G-d we trust." I guess I am an American, because I trust in G-d and what does that make you? Oh, you can be an atheist or agnostic and still be an American, but you have to follow American beliefs and traditions and that means ....Good for you - yes, G-d is in the mix. And you know what, my textbook is partially paid for through funding received from various government levels. The chaplains of the armed forces and the uniformed services like police, firemen and other first responders are paid by the government. Hey, I can give you some tutoring lessons! As my little cousin says, "that's a gweat idea!"

     So, Mr. Israel and Co., please think before you write. Aren't you embarrassed that a schoolchild knows more about being American than you do? Just what the hell do you think you were supposed to be protecting via your work in the NSA, whatever it was that you claim you did. Now can we drop this ridiculous topic and how about we discuss the issues? Want to meet me somewhere on CV grounds so we can debate? Just tell Eva it is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment