Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Plcruise said...





 Plcruise said...
Another day, another silly request to slow things down and cost more money for us all. Sadly, there is no CV unity possible for with Olga, Esther, Gary, et al. still in action.
March 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM

So the facts are Picruise is hiding on a private blog. On this blog he is allowed to hide, but I must call his Silly and stupid statement about the Posters on the Open and Free Blog. I am flattered that he considers our writing as "in Action"- Its a wonderment and I guess this blogger lives in OZ.
Gary


4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I understand PIcruise's statement. May I ask what is meant by 'cost us more money'? I'm not aware that anybody has cost us money other than UCO. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picruise got it wrong. There will be NO UNITY IN THE VILLAGE UNTIL DAVID ISRAEL IS DEAD, RESIGNS OR IS REMOVED FROM OFFICE.
    He is and has been the problem from day one of his taking over the presidency of UCO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picruise must be from another planet. Reviewing Election Results does not cost money. He/She is using David Israel's smut tactic of saying we cost the residents money. BULLSHIT ON HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could cost UCO some monies, if and when this lawful request is pressed and Israel has to defend his stance.

    ReplyDelete