Sunday, August 24, 2014

Downtrodden again!

So much for freedom of speech?

Our lustrous UCO President, David Israel has claimed on a number of occasions that he is a constitutionalist (which means a person that believes and supports our constitution) Then why is it he is the first one to deny a persons right to free speech!

I was running an add on channel 63 for my meeting of the Presidents Umbrella Club which was to be held on Tuesday 8/19/14. About two weeks before my meeting I learned that David Israel had pulled my add. Now in the Blogs I had stayed away from bashing David and he had no reason to pull my add. I know he will say it is because I am one of the parties suing him, which by the way is a half truth,  which David likes to use because  in truth a number of the Unit Owners will be suing him in a legal action because of all his poor judgment and not safeguarding the funds of  the unit owners of Century Village. 

In my opinion, based on many years of various Co-Op reconstruction work and past work on my condominium plus helping other condominiums solve their problems. the handling of the walkway and the roadway resurfacing job and the drain was a total disaster .

Even after almost two years he said he made a Mistake, will that was some mistake at the cost of five million Dollars. But he Doesn't  worry there is plenty more he can get and it will come from you, the unit owners of Century Village under the guise of some emergence to come up in the future. 

Remember what I said.

Jerry Karpf (one of the downtrodden)

Remember, I warned of the Little Dictators propensity for taking the rights of the Villagers and dumping them. He feels no compunction to justify himself. We need to get rid of this nasty little man - Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment