Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Warning, Warning

                           

WARNING


SECRET CHANGES ARE BEING MADE IN THE UCO BYLAWS AND THE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION THAT MAY PROVE TO BE FATAL TO THE VILLAGE.

I attended an advisory meeting today at the UCO office in order to keep abreast of the changes UCO is making to the bylaws. I helped myself to  a copy of the agenda from the table and  was abruptly told; I could not have one; they were only for the members of the committee - In all previous meeting's  a copy of the agenda was always available to the guests, but NOT THIS TIME.  It appears that the advisory committee headed by the WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST, MARILYN GOREDETZER prefers to keep us all in the dark - SECRETS, SECRETS, and MORE SECRETS.


Without having a copy of the bylaws in front of me, it was difficult to follow the changes being made and while, I thought changes were being made to the BYLAWS, I discovered at the end of the meeting; changes were, in fact, being made to the ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION, NOT THE UCO BYLAWS.   This  was not only a surprise to me but a major shock to many people I know who had no idea that changes were being made to the ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION. 

The “ARTICLES” are extremely important because they can be drafted to benefit UCO and not the residents.  They need to be fully explained and discussed before the delegates are allowed to vote on them.  The committee is planning to advertise the final draft in the UCO Reporter one month before the delegates vote on them but reading them without discussion and understanding them fully is not sufficient.



A TOWN-HALL MEETING SHOULD BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO GIVE THE DELEGATES A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE FORTHCOMING CHANGES.

THESE CHANGES ARE A BIG DEAL.


5 comments:

  1. Is this another plot by the Great One to get his way when the vote is going against him?. I believe it is imperative that a complete discussion be held on this subject. Thw whole plan maybe nothing more than a way to keep Israel's Wi-Fi alive..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really would like to keep an open mind at this time. I have only been a seasonal owner for 2.5 years. I have found some of the informationa on your blog to be very informative, but I must say that terms such as "Wicked Witch of the West" does nothing to increase my faith in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jangor,
      Wicked Witch of the West was the kindest word I could think of for Marilyn Goredetsky at the time. In reality, she is nothing but a ill tempered vicious hate monster. Come to her advisory meetings sometime and see for yourself.

      Delete
    2. SHE IS ALSO A PIG!!! OINK, OINK.

      Delete
    3. Well that certainly upped my confidence in the supporters of this blog.

      Delete