Friday, January 16, 2015

Hiding anons

TO “ANONYMOUS” – Come out, come out, wherever you are!

In a previous posting, I suggested that you might like to have a face-to-face conversation with me in order to satisfy yourself (and I would imagine others) who have it in their heads that I am George Loewensteins “puppet”, that that is not so.   I suggested a time and place.

WHERE WERE YOU?  I was there along with many others and I don’t believe we had an opportunity to speak or if we did you certainly did not identify yourself as the person who made that statement.

So, I am again issuing the invitation.  I will be present at the budget meeting on Tuesday January 20th.  Perhaps you will come out of hiding at that time.  I look forward to meeting you.

Dorothy Tetro


No comments:

Post a Comment