Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fact Checking questioned

I have been accused of not checking my facts. I try to be as accurate with my facts as possible, but occasionally an error may be noted. The error may be less a fact checking error and more a weak source.

I make every effort to state the situation as I see it and my sources are credible for the most part. If the posting regarding the Photo Rules is being questioned here is my source.

Thursday, April 9, 2015


VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDING-A NECESSARY THING

The malcontents on another blog are complaining and misrepresenting the new policy about audio and video recording at WPRF, Inc. owned facilities at CV.  Remember, we do NOT own the club houses--we RENT the use of them from WPRF.  If WPRF wants to record people, check IDs, etc., on their property, that is THEIR business, not UCO or the delegates business.

There have been too many incidents of theft, abuse of guards and staff by CV residents.  Now such bad behavior is recorded and remember, you can be kicked OUT of (or even banned from) these WPRF facilities for bad behavior by the owner of the club houses (which is WPRF).  Now there will be proof on tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment