Thursday, April 9, 2015

More on the Book Censorship

Remember when the Citizen Ed Black took it upon himself to deny a channel 63 interview with Esther and the book Club. Unbelievable!

Read Esther's comments on the importance of this Censorship by somebody that has Zero weight in UCO, Zero weight in WPRF and don't count anywhere else.

The Following are Esther's remarks.

"The funny thing is - it is not my book club, but the collaborative effort of a bunch of people for an offbeat book club. I just somehow got to be the spokesperson because I am listed in the office as the person for the key. The Greggs and Bettie actually made me feel comfortable as I hate videos and pictures of me but oh, well, someone cannot see past his nose - or someones, rather! Sad, sad state of affairs."


No comments:

Post a Comment