Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Great Kabuki Masters.

The Great kabuki Master has spoken. If you can understand his sense of humor. Which I have a lot trouble with. However after I make out what he is talking about, once I do that, I still don't get it. For that matter I have trouble with understanding all his acolytes.

With the Wizard of OZ his complaints were clear and concise. With Dave Israel's not so much.

In order to keep up with this Great One I have asked him to include me on his mailing list. The better to see what he is up to. That didn't work.

The problem I have with the Great Ones, David Israel and Ed Black, is that they think they are in charge of the world. That is in charge of all of us.

So he sees a post by the Messenger Club and he feels it is his duty to poke fun at it. He claims it is a Kabuki Dance with him and the Messenger Club as partners. Can you visualize that? The little man in the big office dancing round.

1 comment:

  1. To make such an ignorant statement shows exactly just how little he actually knows about Kabuki. In addition, that is a discriminatory statement against Kabuki actors. He should only understand the beauty and history of Kabuki Theater and it's actors, and it's obvious that he doesn't have the faintest clue. His actions relate much more to Noh than anyone else's relate to Kabuki, but to compare him with Noh such as he used Kabuki to compare, would be a huge offense to the art of Noh and the entire world of art and Japanese People.

    ReplyDelete