Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Housing

There are people in this Village that hold positions that call for action. But do not act. They should be aware, but are not. They should not allow ,but do.

I am talking about UCO, WPRF, Mr Mark Levy, Eva of WPRF, Ed Black the man with the ear of the smiling Buddha, David Israel, and David Israel himself. These people, who are tasked with essentially running Century Village. Except maybe Ed Black.

These people are asleep at the switch. They have allowed Mr. Kelly who was once part of David Israel's campaign for reelection. He ran the campaign finances, he donated a sizable amount to D.Israel's reelection. He has opened up a Homeless Hotel. He is moving Homeless people into a Condo that he own a major part of.

And what are the powers to be doing about it? From where I sit, Nothing. From where you sit, nothing.

That's right, although Business is not allowed in the Village, Religiosity is not allowed in the Clubhouse, The CvMessenger is not allowed anywhere, The homeless hotel Business is allowed and is flourishing.

What are the managers doing to protect us, to follow the rules? I let you, the reader answer that!

But wait, for those CV residents that want to do something. If you are a Delegate, vote them out! If you are not a delegate tell your delegate that you want this taken care of. Vote them out!

Boo on them!!

6 comments:

  1. PEOPLE IT'S TIME TO GET INVOLVE IF YOU DON'T, YOUR'E GOING TO GET HURT. AT LEAST THINK ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU & THE VILLAGE. DON'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER PERSON, TO DO SOMETHING. UNITED WE STAND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that the post regarding a felon in Mr. Israel's building is missing. If this was an error, than this blog owes Mr. Israel an apology. If it was correct, than it should be reposted and followed up on. Simply disappearing, is not acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact is, that it was taken down as soon as there was a question and originally the source seemed reliable. However, the choice was to wait to repost. And an explanation was given.As far as an apology - just as soon as he apologizes for the lies he has told. At least we take our possible errors down.

      Delete
  3. IPEOPLE IF YOU DON'T GET INVOLVE NOW, WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING, THEY MIGHT NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING. THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What people don't seem to understand, through no fault of their own, is that just because someone has been arrested does not mean that person is guilty. You will find people listed on these websites that you may know, and will feel shocked because you had no idea they were a criminal, but if you read the actual report on a person, it will tell you under what condition they were arrested and what they were suspected of, but in many, many cases, they were not guilty, and no action was ever taken against them. Just because a person was arrested does not make them guilty of anything. You need the actual court documents to know if a person was convicted of anything, not an arrest record. I was arrested once. There was a warrant out for me, of which I had no idea...........and I WAS found guilty. Guess what I was guilty of? Failing to have my car inspected. I simply renewed my registration, and I had 30 days to get inspected. I completely forgot, and one day I was stopped by a cop who noticed by my inspection sticker was expired. I was arrested and I had to pay a fine. I do NOT have a criminal record. We must not jump to conclusions - we must have proof before accusing people of having a criminal record. Hopefully, we've all learned something from this erroneous posting on the blog. I am very sure it was posted with every intent to inform our residents of possible dangers around us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PEOPLE JUST ANSWER THIS QUESITION, ( ARE YOU BETTER OFF NOW IN THE VILLAGE, THAN FOUR (4) YEARS AGO, THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW.)

    ReplyDelete