Friday, September 11, 2015

9/11

So I remember exactly where I was on 9/11.

I had a full time job at the gun range in Middletown, NY. I was the bookkeeper. I kept the books. I was sitting at my desk when I was called in to watch the very beginning of the twin Tower collapse.

Sad or so sad.

So today it is announced that 10,1000 Syrian Migrants will be allowed to Migrate to the US.

So what does that mean to us?

Well it could mean we are upping the number of Bombers and Haters we are allowing in. Maybe not.

These people are running away from ISIS, does that mean they are also running away from Assad?

No matter how you look at it, it is a risk. A risk that normal civilized people must take. These people need help.


3 comments:

  1. I believe all of us remember where we were and what we were doing on 9/11, but I guess nobody who reads nor posts on David's private blog remembers it at all. There is nary a word at all on that stupid blog regarding the greatest casualty our country has ever faced. Horrendous! Shows you just how much he and his one or two posters care about others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just put a picture on at 11:02, probably after you reminded him of the date. Interesting omission for the man who saved us all! Not!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are we going to check, to see if there any ISIS in the 10,000. Remember the people who came over our southwest border & we have no way tracking them. How about the people who over stayed their visa. The security got to be tighter, when people say, ( DEAD TO AMERICA ) you got think twice. Never Forget.

    ReplyDelete