Sunday, November 29, 2015

Bits and pieces again...

Poor, poor Lanny Howe. He looks to Google himself and don't like what shows up. So he looks around and who could be at fault? Not Lanny. How about the hated Blog?

He is blaming everybody he can think of, but he should look in the mirror. That alleged post was posted by himself. Now he don't like it. Too bad!

To see what the CV population thinks of you, Lanny, search this blog for yourself.

BTW here is the comment the little man has forgotten he did.

Lanny Howe December 17, 2014 at 1:03 PM
You say that one must be civil to post here, and yet your demeanor is anything but civil. I am really tired of the manner in which you address me since I have never posted a single comment on your blog, and yet you seem to feel that you have the right to call me name and insult my intelligence. You sir are the worst kind of a cad; you are a bully and the worst kind of bully because you hide behind your blog. You will cease and desist with your commentary on my character or this will mean an all out war, which you, sir, are not equipped to win.

Replies

Gary Olman December 18, 2014 at 3:41 PM
first you must tell the truth as it is, not as you wish it. Then you have to stop making things up again as you wish them to be. Then I will lay off. Otherwise bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment