Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Millennium Agreement

So, I sit here and wonder about the cost of WPRF. I know the Millennium Agreement spells out our agreement with WPRF and Benenson Realty. I see that we are giving them thousands of dollars constantly to repair and improve the facilities. But when it is all done. The WPRF Properties are all improved and their value has  increased and we have nothing. We don't own a thing. All we have is a rental agreement.

None of this seems fair. It seems as if we have agreed to maintain the WPRF properties and improve them and get nothing back in return, or almost nothing. WE have the use and so I think their lawyers call it rent.

The Millennium Agreement comes up soon. I think this agreement should be revised . Revised so that it is some what more in our favor.

The deal could of been, we own the property and WPRF is paid as a Management Company, and we pay for the improvement and upkeep. But we own it.


No comments:

Post a Comment