Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dave,s Threat

This a direct quote of David Israel's attitude towards the court and the delegates. I Wonder what will the Judge have to say?



We Quote :" Hi Redacted
When I started the information Forward initiative I promised the Delegate assembly, that lacking a court order, I would never release our unit Email addresses.

The Court order is , among other things, what the Plaintive now seek
It will mean the end of the information forward Initiative, but before releasing the email addresses I will erase them in their entirety.

Thank you for your support.


Dave Israel"




2 comments:

  1. I certainly don't want my email address being passed around to anyone other than whom I first gave it to. I get enough spam and don't want more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grace,

    Whether you realize it or not, in todays technological world your e-mail address is being passed around faster than your name and telephone number is on a men's bathroom wall.

    ReplyDelete