Thursday, March 13, 2014

Disconnection

So as you can see the closed blog is closed ever tighter. Now a link to My Village Blogger Has been removed. For why? To help who in the village? To satisfy Israel's lust for full and absolute power over the Village.

I think this is another example of the dictatorial moves by the Little Man. This move seems to do nothing to help the Villages in any way.

A link can be set up on your desktop or in Favorites. It is quite easy actually. Just copy the addresss from the address bar on top of the main page and paste it as a shortcut on the desktop or in the Browser Favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should bar all of David's dumb supporters from this blog. Let them blow their wind on his blog. It is my understand that Baldy Dave does not allow you guys to post on his blog. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He does bot allow people that don't agree with him, They holler like hell if I don't post there nasty comments. They then play the lawyer and tried to show me that they are right to comments. However if you are not polite, sane and or germane. You don't get posted

      Delete