Monday, December 29, 2014

attn: Andre Legault

A RESPONSE TO ANDRE LEGAULT

I have no access to the “private” blog.
 
You have suggested that I contact Mr. O’Brien for answers to all my questions.  That is not at all the purpose of my postings.  The purpose of the postings is to call to the attention of all the delegates, all the residents, all the owners that fact that something just doesn’t seem right.
I have my suspicions as to how all of this has come about.  I think I have a very good idea as to who might be behind this thinking.  Putting all the “eggs into one basket” is a very very good way of concealing expenditures.  Let us not forget that I served as UCO Treasurer for five years in total - under two different administrations.  When I was out of office the road re-paving fiasco and the shuffling of money took place. 
Additionally, when sums of money are quoted differently at the drop of a hat; and in the same publication at that, what is one to do?  Not ask questions?  I don’t think so.

So, Mr. Legault, I believed and still do believe that it is important to let as many people as possible know of these discrepancies.  My asking questions and getting answers privately certainly would not accomplish that.
If all is on the up-and-up, why has there not been a public response to any of the questions I have raised?  Not even a public acknowledgment except by persons like yourself.

Dorothy Tetro

P.S. To the person who has been saying that I am George Loewensteins “puppet”, it is apparent you don’t know me at all.  I am my own person, always have been and the thoughts I have expressed in the words you have been reading are all mine.  If you doubt me, identify yourself to me at the Messenger Club meeting and I think a brief conversation would convince you completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment