Sunday, March 1, 2015

David Israel is Afraid & Greedy

Competition threatens

This is a post by one of Israel's officiers. He tells what we knew all along. Read and weep.

UCO Officer has left a new comment on your post "Cam and the Bidders":

Dave Israel kept your rejection to serve on committees very secret. I was there in the office and I know what he did. I think that you became a threat to him with your knowledge and experience. I know of 2 other people of which he did the same thing.

Posted by UCO Officer to My Village Blogger at March 1, 2015 at 2:25 PM 

I have noted that the CV blog, aka David Israel's Blog is promoting a cash making WiFi system. Also I see that he is posting ads from new large retailers. Is he being paid for this? If he is, where is the money going?

1 comment:

  1. Now that is an interesting question and I wonder if there is something about confusing people about private blogs with their own agendas and masquerading as a public service - with money involved. Could be an interesting legal issue.

    ReplyDelete