Monday, April 20, 2015

solar panels

This is Hawaii. They are successful with the Solar Panels. So successful the power company says thay can't handle the overflow. What would happen if we put solar panels across our roofs. Filled them up. Would our FPL charges go down, go down considerably?

And don't tell me they don't work. One of the biggest users of solar panels is FPL. They have a forest of these in the Everglades.




A Fpl Solar Panel Farm
FPL to triple solar capacity next year as part of larger expansion

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to do this for my association and tried to get info from FPL - not very forthcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link that may help.
    https://www.fpl.com/save/programs/solar-rebates/residential.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son's birthday is in august, since we went to Denmark in mid july and came back in early august, I had 2 weeks to make him this quilt.solar panel installers bristol

    ReplyDelete