Tuesday, February 2, 2016

John Gluszak

TO ALL CENTURY VILLAGE RESIDENTS -
ONE YEAR  ANNIVERSARY
Mr. David Israel,

One year ago I got up at a delegate meeting and said  what you did in one year what the prior Presidents did not do in 17 years. You used this line for your re-election. I asked why you did not ask me, you told me it was a matter of public record.

Here's some news for your information, at the May delegate meeting I told the delegates that there is a broken pipe on Bath & Borden. You said it is a sinkhole, and they were all over Florida. That statement was never on Ch.  63 or in the Reporter.  I went back to U.C.O. to tell them about securing the area around the broken pipe. I guess I embarrassed Roger,  so he went out with another man in a golf cart, got 2 cement pails with posts in  them and I helped them   secure the area. SALISBURY H provided a roll of caution tape.
Sink hole

I went back to U.C.O. on  5/21/12 asked Dom and  Roger what was the status of  the broken pipe. Roger told  me they were going to take  pictures. I did not hear from  them, I called 4 days later, the answer I got was there  were fish in the pipe.

Went back to U.C.O. met with your dream team Roger,  Dom, Ed. I told them it's a broken pipe again, waited  another week. Mr. Fernando Pieras and I put up a protest  sign with the AMERICAN  FLAG. Unit owners were  signing it to fix the problem.  One person at UC.O. admitted he tore it down. When I told them this happened,  Bob Marshall came in and  said I was talking too loud:  He should have stayed and  listened. I only worked on tunnels and sewers for 40  years so I guess I don't know  what I am talking about.

DAVE ISRAEL THE MASTER CONTRACTOR?
Now the best thing you  fellows can do for the best of  the Village is to leave the keys to UCO with Ron at the  front desk and leave. Let the  women run UCO. I'm sure  they will do a better job.

God Bless.
JOHN GLUSZAK Salisbury. Association 



No comments:

Post a Comment