Thursday, May 12, 2016

What I think.

I'll tell you what I think.

First off,it must be nice, no wonderful, to know everything about everything and postulate about it without  fear of contradictions. It must be great to know it all. So goes David Israel.

In Syria, why do we only go after the fighters? Why do we not go after the leaders? Why is Assad safe and his fighters and the civilians attacked?

There is a missing link in our Village. I have looked high and low for ours, to no avail. I cannot find any evidence of Honesty by the current administrators.

Donald Trump is a school yard Bully. We have some that reside right here in our Village. He and they should not be given respect.

Donald Trump seems to lie to us He says one thing during his Primary runs, and now that they are over he wants to walk them back, to repudiate them, to take them back. How can you trust this man?

“I consider him to be a malicious and malignant figure on the American political landscape — cruel, crude, vindictive, obsessive, narcissistic, a nativist and xenophobe, a man who seems to relish demeaning and dehumanizing others,”

No comments:

Post a Comment