Saturday, July 2, 2016

An answer to Lanny Howe, the Great Follower!

OK, Lanny Howe lets get it straight. I do not post as anonymous. I sign all my work. I am proud of what I write and so I put my name on it. I do not know what post you are referring to. I rarely delete a post. If I took one off the blog it is because it did not work. My opinions do not change.

I do not follow the leader and say what he wants me to say.

I also note that there are no more comments on the Great One's blog.

Sad and embarrassing

And one more thing, about the need for an outside negotiator. We don't need one! If El Supremo feels the need of one , because he is not up to it. Then use the bid committee. They are not irrelevant! They could do the job nicely.

7 comments:

  1. Gary, your post is was not ever removed, as I have read it several times since you originally posted it, and again this morning, I had just finished re-reading it when I read Lanny's statement that you removed it. I immediately went to your blog in disbelief that you removed it, and sure enough..it was there where it was since you first posted it. I always reread older posts, because I've learned that sometimes something gets added after I've read the original posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As is usual and to be expected, Lanny is out of touch, off base,and still in the dark. We need some help, for him. We need help, and term limits. Lord do we need Term limits!
    Signed by Gary S.Olman. former USNR, former LTJG, USN. Former Minesweeper Officer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanny Howe, the rotund one. Wants his say but you can't have yours.

      Delete
    2. Oh Gary--citing your long forgotten rank? You need the help.

      Delete
  3. Lanny,
    No one wants a soapbox except for you. Once again, time to think for yourself and stop being a lackey for David!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanny,
    As an associate editor of the UCO reporter please do not feed us the crock that you have no input on what goes in. Admit that you fear Joy and Myron and have compromised your journalistic neutrality to satisfy theirs and David's needs. Such a coward!

    ReplyDelete