Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Thanks to Ed Ross for this.

With all of this hate, hate and more hate that you read about, see
on TV and hear from your friends and neighbors, maybe it's time
for a break, --- a funny to anyone with a sense of humor:

    WE MET AT THE BAR

    Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around,
    faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says, "Listen
    here, good looking.  I will screw anybody, anytime, any-
    where, their place, my place, in the car, front door, back
    door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or
    with clothes on....it doesn't matter to me.  I just love it."

    His eyes now wide with interest, he responds,  "NO
    KIDDING.....I'M IN GOVERNMENT TOO.  ARE YOU
    FEDERAL OR STATE?"



No comments:

Post a Comment