Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stupid does as stupid is.


EPITOME OF STUPIDITY

Grace Macklin posted a comment on David’s blog that said, “papers left on doors when no one is home is asking to be robbed." She applauded Phyllis Siegelman for her “good work” in removing the papers. It appears that Grace’s EPITOME OF STUPIDITY neglects to tell you that Phyllis removed those papers within minutes of them being put on the doors. Many of those so-called empty apartments were occupied. She also neglects to tell you that Phyllis’s action was short of criminal to the point where an official police report was filed with the Department warning her to restrain from taking the CV Messenger off the doors. It is true that sometimes papers are removed from the doors but only after they have been left for a few weeks, and a kind neighbor may see to it to remove them  but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER directly after they  have been delivered.
Furthermore, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on David for allowing this EPITOME OF STUPIDITY  to be posted on HIS BLOG a blog which is supposed to represent all the residents but  clearly only represents David himself.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, and she's dumb enough to brag about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace's foot must taste good, she's always putting her foot in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No my foot does not taste good but I did put my foot in it. I wrote on the other Blog that I was wrong. Yes, I am human and can make mistakes and I can also admit to being wrong. How many of you can admit to that? At least anonymous I am not afraid to put my name on my remarks. Keep hiding! I hope that you print my blurb. Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot, in good conscience deny an act of humanity to go unpublished, so I decided to print your response.

      Delete