Saturday, December 6, 2014

An angry Resident

ISRAEL, THE PRESIDENT OF UCO, SHOULDN’T BE PRESIDENT OF ANY ORGANIZATION THAT SERVES THE PEOPLE!

On Thursday, December 4th at 1:14 P.M., an e-mail was sent to the President of UCO, David Israel, with a copy to other UCO officers and personnel.  Israel responded with an e-mail.  Both are reproduced below so that you can digest what we’re dealing with in the Village. It is pathetic!

“An incident occurred that you and others in authority should be aware of.
On Wednesday, December 3rd, while exiting my unit, no. 201, at Oxford 100, water was gushing out of the ground and flooding surrounding areas at the irrigation pump between the Oxford 100 and the Dorchester H buildings.  I had noticed yesterday that the area beside the pump was dug up.

I called the UCO office; it was late in the morning.  Natalie answered and she was most cordial.  I told her what was happening and she referred me to the Property Manager, Ted Herle.  She rang his phone and he answered about 2 minutes later with “Yeah”.  I asked if I had the Property Manager and he said, “Yeah, what?”  I gave him my name and address and told him what was going on.  He said that he couldn’t hear what I was saying.  I slowly and loudly repeated myself and before I was finished telling him again, he said, “You’ll have to come into the UCO office and see me about it.”  He then immediately hung up the phone. 
It was and still is difficult for me to understand what had transpired.  I’m reporting something to UCO that needs immediate attention, and it is ignored.

I just got back from up north and I’m greeted with attitude and seeming hostility in an emergency situation.  Because of other stories that I have heard, I would like to think that this is not the attitude of everybody at UCO.


EDWARD ROSS”

Response from David Israel
“Hi all,
This matter must be immediately referred to Eduardo!
Dave”

Can you believe for one moment that this light-minded man is the President of UCO?

One could expect such a reply to a serious e-mail from a dense, if not an altogether unsophisticated dope.
Israel’s reply is typical of a man who doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the office he holds and its professional responsibilities in serving the people, - - but more of a pathological preoccupation of himself.  I cannot fathom why the people of Century Village allow this man to remain the President of UCO.
Israel reeks of paranoia and he should go back to pushing the keys of his PC and secretly spying on people rather than serving as President of UCO.
I can relate Israel’s asinine statement to a state of emergency wherein a tornado hits the UCO building and the only thing Israel has to offer is “Is my chair damaged?”


EDWARD ROSS

1 comment:

  1. Why would Dave Israel refer the matter to Eduardo? I think you're right, the president is paranoid. He should have at least thanked you for reporting such an emergency to UCO and then he should have assured you that a repair would be taken care of immediately. Israel has set the tone at UCO and it seems as though hate and mistrust is prevalent. We agree, there should be a change, i.e., a new president.

    ReplyDelete